EllusiveID: when IDs are illusive and elusive.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Responsibility

She told me that her vagina is my responsibility. I need to make sure that everything is in its place, every hair in its location, not much nor less. Her pleasure is my responsibility, I should make sure she is getting what she needs exactly in the accurate amount she needs it. Whenever she needs it I should have the exact minutes to bring it to her, even if I was super busy with work, volunteering, studies or life.
She told me that her vagina is my responsibility, my business and my master piece of art that I should make sure nothing harmful happens to it. Although I usually like to share and not own, I tried my best to be responsible.

But I am sorry; my pleasure comes from seeing you being shared with others than me and then your vagina becomes everyone’s responsibility.

1 Comments:

  • Been reading your blog and I love it! Though, I have more to comment on your "Against the Romance of Relationships" which I will share with you in-peson, or when I have gathered my thoughts!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 pm, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home